APTUS REGULATOR 1 LITER
Aptus Regulator contributes to the absorption of nutrients, strengthens the plant structure and increases the ability of the plant to deal with various stress factors (abiotic and biotic)
Aptus Regulator contributes to the absorption of nutrients, strengthens the plant structure and increases the ability of the plant to deal with various stress factors (abiotic and biotic). Regulator is the cornerstone of any plant nutrition program. It increases the absorption and bioavailability of all other nutrients by acting as an efficient carrier for other elements. This benefits the overall strength, health and nutrition of the plant. This product promotes the absorption and use of other nutrients in a feeding program. Aptus Regulator's patented formula works with natural plant mechanisms to provide the right nutrition in the right quantities and at the right time.
- Resistance to abiotic (environment: temperature, wind, drought) factors;
- Resistance to biotic (epidemics and pathogens) stress;
- Improves nutrient uptake, absorption and utilization;
- Stronger cell structures and harder cell wall for stronger plants and thicker stems (more dry matter);
- Restricts and controls the space between internodes caused by temperature stress and unbalanced nutrition;
- Increased resistance to salt stress (accumulation of nutritional salt);
- Reduces perspiration (loss of moisture through the leaves).
Application of Regulator
Regulator is a super concentrated product (1:6666). A small dosage of 15 ml per 100 litres of water is sufficient for clearly visible effects. Because of the high concentration Regulator is cheap to use.
Always mix Regulator in a nutrient tank with clean water before mixing other fertilizers, stimulators or crop protection products.
Mix until Regulator is evenly distributed in the water. Then add fertilizers, stimulators or crop protection products.
Make sure that no water or dirt gets into the bottle/barrel.
Always use dry and clean syringes/measuring cups when applying Regulator.