AQUAKING Q4003 DOMPELPOMP (7000 L/U)
The AquaKing submersible pump Q4003 is equipped with a side connection to which you can directly connect a 25/30 mm hose. The pump has a capacity of up to 7000 litres per hour.
The AquaKing Submersible Pump Q4003 is equipped with a side connection to which you can directly connect a 25/30 mm hose. The pump has a maximum capacity of 7000 litres per hour.
A submersible pump is designed for pumping away large quantities of water. You can use the pump in case of water nuisance or when pumping out rain barrels, swimming pools, ponds or wells. As the name suggests, the pump is "immersed" in the water when used. Pay attention to maximum suction depth when purchasing a submersible pump. This is the maximum depth at which the pump can do its work. Are you going to pump out dirty water or water with solids in it? Then check carefully whether the pump is suitable for dirty water.
In short, the Aquaking submersible pump with side connection is a reliable, useful pump for pumping away (dirty) water.
- 400 watts of motor power. 230 volt/50 Hz;
- Hose 25/30 mm and 1'' external thread;
- Max. 7000 liters per hour;
- Max. 8 mwk (0.8 atm. pressure);
- Max. 5 mm dirt passage;
- 10 metres of rubber cable H05-RNF. 3 x 0.75 mm.
What and how many can you connect?
- 500 pieces Capillary 0.8 x 3.2mm;
- 150 pieces DCS Pressure valve 4L (green - upstream pressure 6 mwk);
- 75 pieces DCS Pressure valve 8L (red - upstream pressure 6 mwk);
- 5 meter PVC tube 32 mm with greenhouse nozzle.