DAVIN DV-12 SCHAKELKAST 2X600W/2x400W - 6A
The Davin DV-12, or time controller, is a time-controlled relay box that allows you to switch up to 2 x 600 watts or 2 x 400 watts
The Davin DV-12, or time controller, is a time-controlled relay box with which you can switch up to 2 x 600 watt or 2 x 400 watt. The K-version of the DV-12 is equipped with a heater contact, which allows the heater to start when the lights are off.
To connect the switch box, you will need a 'clean' group of at least 6 Amps. A clean group means that this group is only used by the DV-12. If you do not have a 'clean' group (over), we advise you to have the DV-12 installed by a qualified installer.
The DV-12 has a (thermal) 6 Amp fuse. This fuse switches the time controller off automatically in case of overload and/or short circuit.
- Dimensions: 210 x 110 x 70mm;
- Required working voltage: 230 Vac / 50 Hz;
- Max. power: 6 Amps;
- Thermally protected;
- Insulation level: IP44.
There are 2 mounting brackets on the back of the DV-12. These allow you to mount the DV-12 on a (flat) surface.
- Mount the DV-12 near your 'clean' group. At the bottom of the DV-12 you will find a grounded (230 V) connection cable;
- Mount, if necessary, a grounded outlet on your 'clean' group;
- Now insert the plug of the power cord into the socket of your 'clean' group;
- Your time controller is now connected to the mains.