DAVIN DV-14 SCHAKELKAST 4X600W/5X400W - 15A
The Davin DV-14, or time controller, is a time-controlled relay box that allows you to switch up to 4 x 600 watts or 5 x 400 watts.
The Davin DV-14, or time controller, is a time-controlled relay box that allows you to switch up to 4 x 600 watts or 5 x 400 watts. The K-version of the DV-14 is equipped with a heater contact, which allows the heater to start when the lights are off.
To connect the control box, you will need a 'clean' group of at least 15 Amps. A clean group means that this group is only used by the DV-14. If you do not have a 'clean' group (over), we advise you to have the DV-14 installed by a qualified installer.
The DV-14 has a (thermal) 15 Amp fuse. This fuse switches the time controller off automatically in case of overload and/or short circuit.
- Dimensions: 210 x 290 x 90mm;
- Required working voltage: 230 Vac / 50 Hz;
- Max. power: 15 Amps;
- Thermally protected;
- Insulation level: IP44.
Remove the front panel from the housing of the DV-14. On each corner of the housing you will find a mounting hole, with which you can mount the housing with 4 screws on a (flat) surface.
- Mount the DV-14 close to your 'clean' group. At the bottom you will find an earthed (230 V) connection cable;
- Mount, if necessary, an earthed socket on your 'clean' group;
- Now insert the plug of the power cord into the socket of your 'clean' group;
- Your time controller is now connected to the mains.