DAVIN DV-28 SCHAKELKAST 8X600W/10x400W - 30A
The Davin DV-28, or time controller, is a time-controlled relay box that allows you to switch up to 8 x 600 watts or 10 x 400 watts
The Davin DV-28, or time controller, is a time-controlled relay box that allows you to switch up to 8 x 600 watts or 10 x 400 watts. The K-version of the DV-28 is equipped with a heater socket, which allows the heater to start when the lights are off.
In order to connect the switch box, you need preferably two 'clean' groups of at least 15 Amps. A clean group means that this group is only used by the DV-28. If you do not have any 'clean' groups (left over), we advise you to have the DV-28 installed by a qualified installer.
The DV-28 has two (thermal) 15 Amp fuses. These fuses automatically switch off the time controller in case of an overload and/or short circuit.
- Dimensions: 210 x 290 x 90mm;
- Required working voltage: 230 Vac / 50 Hz;
- Max. power: 2 x 15 Amps;
- Thermally protected;
- Insulation level: IP44.
Remove the front panel from the housing of the DV-28. On each corner of the housing you will find a mounting hole, with which you can mount the housing with 4 screws on a (flat) surface.
- Mount the DV-28 close to your 'clean' groups. At the bottom you will find two grounded (230 V) connection cords;
- If necessary, mount a grounded outlet on each of your 'clean' groups;
- Now plug the plugs of the two connection cords each into the socket of its own 'clean' group;
- The connecting cables are now divided over two different 'clean' groups:
- Your time controller is connected to the mains.