DAVIN DV-400 W SCHAKELKAST 1X400W - 3A
The Davin DV-400 W is a time-controlled relay control cabinet for up to 1 400 watt lamp. Growing plants with grow lights can be a fun hobby. Of course you want to do this as safely as possible and choose a time controlled relay box from Davin.
The Davin DV-400 W is a time-controlled relay switch box for up to 1 lamp of 400 watts. Growing plants with grow lights can be a fun hobby. Of course you want to do this as safely as possible and choose a time controlled relay box from Davin, the safest way to control a grow light in for example a grow tent
To connect the relay box, you will need a 'clean' group. A clean group means that it is only used by the DV-400. If you do not have a 'clean' group, we advise you to have the DV-400 installed by a qualified installer.
The switch box has a built-in (thermal) fuse. This fuse automatically switches off the DV-400 in case of an overload and/or short circuit.
- Dimensions: 170 x 137 x 95 mm;
- Connection voltage: 230 Vac/50 Hz;
- Maximum: 1 x 400 Watt;
- Maximum power: 3 Amps;
- Thermally protected;
- Protection class: IP44.
There are 2 mounting brackets on the back of the DV-400. These allow you to mount the control box on a (flat) surface.
- Mount the DV-400 near your 'clean' group. At the bottom you will find a grounded (230 V) connection cable;
- If necessary, mount an earthed socket on your 'clean' group;
- Plug the power cord into the socket of your 'clean' group;
- Your control cabinet is now connected to the mains voltage.