DAVIN DV44 SCHAKELKAST 16X600W/20x400W - 60A
The Davin DV-44, or time controller, is a time-controlled relay box that allows you to switch up to 16 x 600 watts or 20 x 400 watts.
The Davin DV-44, or time controller, is a time-controlled relay box that allows you to switch up to 16 x 600 watts or 20 x 400 watts. The K-version of the DV-44 is equipped with a heater contact, which allows the heater to start when the lights are off.
To connect the switch box, you will need preferably four 'clean' groups of at least 15 Amps. A clean group means that this group is only used by the DV-44. If you do not have any 'clean' groups (over), we advise you to have the DV-44 installed by a qualified installer.
The DV-44 has four (thermal) 15 Amp fuses. These fuses automatically switch off the time controller in case of an overload and/or short circuit.
- Dimensions: 210 x 290 x 90mm;
- Required operating voltage: 230 Vac / 50 Hz;
- Max. power: 4 x 15 Amps;
- Thermally protected;
- Insulation level: IP44.
Remove the front panel from the housing of the DV-44. On each corner of the housing you will find a mounting hole, with which you can mount the housing with 4 screws on a (flat) surface.
- Mount the DV-44 close to your 'clean' groups. At the bottom you will find three grounded (230 V) connection cords;
- If necessary, mount a grounded outlet on each of your four 'clean' groups;
- Now insert the plugs of the four connection cords each into the socket of its 'own' clean group;
- The three connecting cables are now divided into four different 'clean' groups;
- Your time controller is now connected to the mains.