DUTCHVEGA X-PLUG LIJMPLUGGEN 84 PER TRAY PER DOOS (6 TRAYS = 504 STUKS)
The DUTCHVEGA X-PLUG LIJMPLUG is made from a mixture of hoppy white peat and specially processed coconut. This gives a very balanced air/water ratio that every grower can use. Ideal for growing vegetable, herb and flower seeds.
The DUTCHVEGA X-PLUG Glue Plug is made of a mixture of hoppy white peat and specially processed coconut. This gives a very balanced air/water ratio that every grower can use. Ideal for growing vegetable, herb and flower seeds.
The DUTCHVEGA X-PLUG Glue Plug has the unique feature that it can be rewetted very easily and quickly. Even if you are just a little too late with watering and the edge is dry, the Glue Plug takes on water again very easily. Because of this property, the Glue Plug can also be stored for a long time.
Air content DUTCHVEGA X-PLUG Glue Plug
Even with a very moist plug (pressure -3) there is more than enough air present.
The wilting point is between -50 and -100, depending on the plant and substrate. Our plug has a longer endurance there.
DUTCHVEGA X-PLUG Glue plugs:
- are organic and are a natural environment for the plant roots and contribute to uniform plant growth through natural buffering of nutrients.
- promote better plant growth which has a preventive effect against diseases and pests.
- are designed for faster root development and better plant growth.
- have a preset pH value of 6.0 and an EC value of 1.0.
- retain sufficient oxygen when the plug is saturated with water and the very dry plug is always easy to wet again.
The DUTCHVEGA X-PLUG Glue Plug retains its strength during processing. The plug does not fall apart, even if the crop is not well rooted. The DUTCHVEGA X-PLUG Glue Plug is therefore excellent to use for automated systems such as planting machines and sorting robots.
Advantages DUTCHVEGA X-PLUG Glue Plugs:
- ready to use
- easy to rewett
- steady growth
- automatic processing
- good path growth in end pot
- long shelf life
Dimensions: 53 x 31 x 4.5cm
84 glue plugs per tray
6 trays per box