LIGHTS INTERACTION DPAPILLON 315W DAYLIGHT (INCL. LAMP)
The answer to the full spectrum plasma lamps. Much more reliable, efficient and more light output per watt than LED, PLASMA and conventional HPS horticultural lamps
Roll over image to zoom in
The answer to the full spectrum plasma lamps. Much more reliable, efficient and more light output per watt than LED, PLASMA and conventional HPS horticultural lamps.
The dPapillon fixture is equipped with a digital ballast and an open high efficiency reflector made of highly reflective VEGA® aluminum.
Luminaire and reflector features:
- The CDM GreenPower and Daylight bulbs are full daylight spectrum bulbs including UV and Farred (deep red);
- Very high efficiency of the system of 1.90 μmol / W;
- Very solid electronic ballast, with an extra long lifespan, average lifespan with > 90% survival rate 50000 hours;
- IP23 aluminum housing;
- Open Papillon reflector made of very high quality ultra reflective VEGA® Aluminium;
- Ready to plug in;
- 3 year warranty on the fixture, 1 year on the lamp.
Daylight lamp characteristics:
- The Daylight lamp has been optimized to provide the wide spectrum of growth light, with an increased proportion of blue light. The Daylight lamp is therefore intended for use in the growth phase of a plant;
- The Color Temperature of the Daylight lamp is 4200K;
- The Daylight lamp produces an exceptionally high PAR value of 550 μmol/s, average life is > 16,000 hours.
- Input voltage: 207 to 277 Volt (line-neutral);
- Input current: 1.5 Amps at 230 Volt;
- Power consumption: 340 Watt;
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz;
- Relative humidity: 25 - 90% (non-condensing);
- Reflector material: high efficiency reflector made of VEGA™ aluminium.