LIGHTS INTERACTION DPAPILLON 315W GREENPOWER (INCL. LAMP)
The answer to the full spectrum plasma lamps. Much more reliable, efficient and more light output per watt than LED, PLASMA and conventional HPS horticultural lamps.
Roll over image to zoom in
The answer to full spectrum plasma lamps. Much more reliable, efficient and more light output per watt than LED, PLASMA and conventional HPS horticultural lamps.
The dPapillon fixture is equipped with a digital ballast and an open high efficiency reflector made of highly reflective VEGA® aluminum.
Luminaire and reflector features:
- The CDM GreenPower and Daylight lamps are full daylight spectrum lamps including UV and Farred (deep red);
- Very high system efficiency of 1.90 μmol / W;
- Very solid electronic ballast, with an extra long lifespan, average lifespan with > 90% survival rate 50000 hours;
- IP23 aluminium housing;
- Open Papillon reflector made of very high quality ultra reflective VEGA® Aluminium;
- Plug and play;
- 3 years warranty on the fixture, 1 year on the lamp.
Greenpower lamp features:
- The Greenpower lamp has been optimized to deliver the wide spectrum of daylight, with an optimization on the 660nm deep red spectrum. The peak in the 660nm area of the Greenpower lamp is therefore intended to allow a plant to flower abundantly;
- The Color Temperature of the Greenpower lamp is 3100K;
- The Greenpower lamp produces an exceptionally high PAR value of 600 μmol/s, average life span is > 16,000 hours.
- Input voltage: 207 to 277 Volt (line-neutral);
- Input current: 1.5 Amps at 230 Volts;
- Power consumption: 340 Watts;
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz;
- Relative humidity: 25 - 90% (non-condensing);
- Reflector material: high efficiency reflector made of VEGA™ Aluminium.