LIGHTS INTERACTION DPAPILLON 315W
The answer to the full spectrum plasma lamps. Much more reliable, efficient and more light output per watt than LED, PLASMA and conventional HPS horticultural lamps
Roll over image to zoom in
The answer to the full spectrum plasma lamps. Much more reliable, efficient and more light output per watt than LED, PLASMA and conventional HPS horticultural lamps.
The dPapillon luminaire is equipped with a digital ballast and an open high efficiency reflector made of highly reflective VEGA® aluminum.
Luminaire and reflector features:
- The CDM GreenPower and Daylight lamps are full daylight spectrum lamps including UV and Farred (deep red);
- Very high system efficiency of 1.90 μmol / W;
- Very solid electronic ballast, with an extra long lifespan, average lifespan with > 90% survival rate 50000 hours;
- IP23 aluminum housing;
- Open Papillon reflector made of high quality ultra reflective VEGA® Aluminium;
- Plug ready;
- 3 years warranty on the fixture, 1 year on the lamp.
- Input voltage: 207 to 277 Volt (line-neutral);
- Input current: 1.5 Amps at 230 Volt;
- Power consumption: 340 Watt;
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz;
- Relative humidity: 25 - 90% (non-condensing);
- Reflector material: high efficiency reflector made of VEGA™ aluminum.