LUMATEK 250 WATT DIMMABLE ELECTRONIC BALLAST
Electronic ballast (ECG) for professional assimilation systems. The Ballast comes with a four position switch which allows you to set the output to 150W, 175W, 250W or Super Lumens.
Roll over image to zoom in
In addition to the possibility to dim the lamps, the Lumatek Electronic Ballast also gives you the possibility with the exclusive Super Lumen Switch to boost the output of the ballast with 10%.
Specifications / Properties:
- Electronic ballast for 150W, 175W or 250W HPS or MH lamp
- Voltage: 230V 50/60Hz
- Current: 1.13A
- Input power: 260W
- Output power: 250W
- Power Factor:> 0.99
- Voltage range: 165 to 265V
- THD: <8%
- Lamp CCF: <1,7
- Working frequency: high frequency
- No audible noise, no vibration
- Ambient temperature: -25 to 50 ° C (-13 to 122 ° F)
- Housing temperature rise: (At) 25 ° C (77 ° F)
- Environment IP required:> IP23
- To illuminate a 150W bulb - Set the dial to 150W.
- To light a 175W bulb - Set the dial to 175W or dim to 150W.
- To illuminate a 250W bulb - Set the dial to 250W and increase power by 10% by switching to 'Super Lumens' or dimming to 175W or 150W.
If you change the output of the ballast too quickly, this can cause damage to your lamp.
The EVSA are available in 250 watt, 400 watt, 600 watt and 1000 watt.
A small summary of the advantages compared to normal ballast.
- Super quiet, no hum or other annoying noises.
- Small & compact design. A 600 watt ballast weighs less than 4,5 kg.
- Produces less heat.
- More lumen output. Up to 30% more lumen output than some "old" magnetic ballasts. More light = more output.
- Cut-off circuit - The current is cut off when a short circuit is detected.
- Longer lifespan