LUMATEK 600 WATT DIMMABLE ELECTRONIC BALLAST
Electronic ballast (ECG) for professional assimilation systems. The Ballast comes with a four position switch which allows you to set the output to 400W, 400SL, 600W or 600SL.
Besides the possibility to dim the lamps, the Lumatek Electronic Ballast also gives you the possibility to boost the output of the ballast with 10% with the exclusive Super Lumen Switch.
- Electronic ballast for 600W HPS or MH lamps
- Voltage: 230V 50/60Hz
- Current: 2.70A
- Input power: 620W
- Output power: 600W
- Power factor:> 0.99
- Voltage range: 165 to 265V
- THD: <8%
- Lamp CCF: <1,7
- Working frequency: high frequency
- No audible noise, no vibration
- Ambient Temperature: -25 to 50°C (-13 to 122°F)
- Housing temperature rise (At): 35 ° C (95 ° F)
- Environment IP required:> IP23
To light a 600W bulb - Set the dial to 600W and increase power by 10% by switching to 600SL (Super Lumens)' or dimming to 400SL or 400W.
If you change the output of the ballast too quickly, this can cause damage to your lamp.
The EVSA are available in 250 watt, 400 watt, 600 watt and 1000 watt.
A small summary of the advantages compared to normal ballast.
- Super quiet, no hum or other annoying noises.
- Small & compact design. A 600 watt ballast weighs less than 4,5 kg.
- Produces less heat.
- More lumen output. Up to 30% more lumen output than some "old" magnetic ballasts. More light = more output.
- Cut-off circuit - The current is cut off when a short circuit is detected.
- Longer lifespan