OSRAM PLANTASTAR 600 WATT
Osram Plantastar lamps are high-pressure gas discharge lamps intended as crop lighting, Plantastar lamps ensure strong and healthy growth! The Osram Plantastar lamps have been specially developed to meet specific wishes and the strictest requirements of greenhouse horticulture.
Osram Plantastar lamps are high-pressure gas discharge lamps intended for crop lighting, Plantastar lamps ensure strong and healthy growth! The Osram Plantastar lamps have been specially developed to meet specific wishes and the strictest requirements of greenhouse horticulture.
The Osram Plantastar has been developed with the requirements of greenhouse horticulture for these light sources in mind. Illuminating crops cannot be compared to illuminating a motorway, for example. With the arrival of the Plantastar lamps, Osram has a light source that meets all the requirements for good assimilation lighting.
- Low intermittent failure, so low maintenance costs;
- Simple and robust construction, with the advantage of little breakage and longer service life;
- No moving starting antenna, so no chance of loosening parts;
- Developed for use in open luminaires;
- New sodium resistant ceramics for long life;
- E40 screw base for easy application.
- Lamps are optimized on relevant spectrum for plants and measured on the value of Micro Mol;
- For optimum, healthy plant growth;
- ZrAl-absorption plate for consistent high quality during the first 10,000 hours of operation;
- After this time or every two years it is recommended to replace the lamp;
- Extremely high specific luminous flux up to 145 lm/W;
- Optimum robust frame construction with patented shock absorption;
- High-quality corrosion-resistant base, ideal for use in humid environments.
- Commercial horticulture to enable year-round production of plants and vegetables;
- Plant production for research purposes;
- Lighting of lawns on sports fields.
- Lamp type: PLANTASTAR 600 W;
- Lamp output: 600 W;
- System power: 654 W;
- Mains voltage: 230 V;
- Lamp voltage: 102 V;
- Ignition voltage: 4/5 kVs;
- Lamp current: 6.2 A;
- Line current compensated at cos φ 0.9: 3.4 A;
- Luminous flux: 90,000 lm;
- Photon flux: 1100 μmol/s;
- LCL a: 175 mm;
- Diameter: Ø 46 mm;
- Length: 285 mm;
- Lamp base: E40;
- Fire rating: universal;
- Permissible flask temp.: max. 450°C;
- Permissible lamp base temp.: max. 250°C;
- Comp.capacitor at 50 Hz cos φ 0.9: 45 μF;
- Service life: 12 000 hours;
- failure rate: <5%, photon flux >90%.