SMSCOM HYBRID CONTROLLER MK2 16A EU
The Hybrid Controller MK2 uses a software-controlled technology, combined with a mechanical 5-step fan speed control system. It is designed to maintain a constant room temperature and control airflow at all times.
The Hybrid Controller MK2 uses software-controlled technology combined with a mechanical 5-step fan speed control system. It is designed to maintain a constant room temperature and control airflow at all times. The presence of a heavy-duty 5-step transformer makes the Hybrid Controller MK2 the most reliable and quiet controller on the market that ensures that your fan will not buzz or hum. By adding the PRO software with light sensor, the Hybrid Controller MK2 will also keep the humidity in your room under control at night. The light sensor is available separately.
function The controller knows exactly when it's night and then takes extra account of the humidity. As soon as the light sensor detects that the room is dark, the night program is started. During this program, the Hybrid Controller vacuums the room every hour without affecting the temperature. This prevents an accumulation of moist air and the formation of moulds. The flashing LED 'Humidity' shows that the night program is active.
When it is light, the PRO function is switched off. From that moment on, the controller regulates the extraction in the normal way again. The night program is important because condensation occurs mainly at night due to a lower temperature compared to during the day.
- Controls fan speed;
- 5 steps;
- SMSCOM Hybrid technology;
- No buzzing;
- Automatic with thermostat;
- Maximum capacity 16A;
- 5 year warranty.
- Connect your fans correctly to the blue sockets (small fan = IN/large fan = OUT);
- Set the desired MINIMUM fan speed with button 1 (e.g. 30%);
- Set the desired temperature with button 2 (e.g. 25 °C);
- Set the desired MAXIMUM fan speed with button 3 (e.g. 95%);
- Place the temperature sensor in your room. Attention, not in direct airflow or directly under a light source;
- Place the light sensor in your room, facing the light source, do not remove the cap yet!
- Now connect the Hybrid Controller to the mains.
Of course you can only connect 1 fan, then connect it to "FAN AIR OUT".
Do not forget to remove the cover of the light sensor in order to activate the PRO function!
Attention: Fans that run too slowly cause too much noise, too little refreshment and the risk of faulty fans. So make sure that the minimum setting is not set too low.