TBM GREEN POWER 250W BALLAST
The Green Power GP250 ballast is a complete unit and suitable for 250 Watt HPS (high pressure sodium) and MH (metal halide) lamps.
Roll over image to zoom in
The TBM GP250 Green Power ballast is a ballast with an electronic circuit, with a capacitor and an igniter built in. The Green Power GP250 ballast is a complete unit and suitable for 250 Watt HPS (high pressure sodium) and MH (metal halide) lamps.
The TBM Green Power ballast is characterized by a very powerful igniter and a high power factor correction capacitor type of >>0.9. This ensures a fast start of HPS and MH lamps. The ballast is impregnated with fire retardant polyester resin.
- Type GP250
- Complete USA for high-pressure gas discharge lamps
- Suitable for HPS and MH lamps
- Voltage: 230V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Lamp current 3.0 A
- Power: 250 Watt
- Power-on Led
- Ballast with class H windings
- dT max 75 °C
- Maximum ballast temperature: Tw 130°C
- Maximum ambient temperature: 40°C
- Impregnated with polyester resin
- Complete with starter and capacitor (Cos-Fi 0.9)
- Maximum lamp distance 16 meters
- Dimensions: 190x105x80mm
- Weight: 3.5 kg
Comes with installation instructions